Solinea works with enterprise and service provider customers to help them achieve their agile, secure, and transformational objectives by developing multi and hybrid cloud adoption strategies, driving cloud native enablement through the integration of containers and microservices, and accelerating application delivery to the cloud through innovative DevOps solutions.
A few examples of how we’ve helped customers rise to meet changing market demands:
- Enabling greater agility and resiliency in their IT organizations
- Selecting the best types of cloud infrastructure to support their business objectives
- What existing risk management and security models are needed to support different types of infrastructure
- Creating frameworks to help customers identify scale, services models, and total cost of ownership for their cloud platform decisions
- How to help internal teams best manage and operate different types of cloud
Leading US Media Company
Moves to Containers-based Open Source Tools and Cloud Native Development for Agility and Scalability to Solve Pains and Take Advantage of New Business Opportunities.
Developed the application migration framework and drove definition of new PaaS/IaaS platformTop 5 Global Auto Manufacturer
Drove the cloud strategy, architecture and implementation for the next-generation car cloud platform for a big data analytics engineLeading Global Stock Exchange
Architected a hybrid cloud platform to enable business agility and enhance business productivityTop U.S. Satellite Broadcaster
Architected a hybrid cloud solution and also transformed their development and automation strategiesLeading U.S. Genomics Institute
Architected and implemented a cloud platform to support high-performance computing (HPC) Genomics use cases