When you look at the components needed to build an Enterprise level cloud, the task list can be intimidating. Add to that the requirements for creating a hybrid enabled solution and the list can become unsettling. Business needs are clear: enterprises need to maximize efficiencies, minimize costs, and increase agility. Cloud is core to making this real.
The hybrid approach provides enterprise customers the ability to utilize the right infrastructure for the workload. By taking advantage of the technology that is available in the marketplace today, the enterprise can utilize both internal systems as well a public cloud solutions. These can be applied based on the workload requirements like:
- and many more
Managing workloads across multiple environments with a single pane of glass will not only allow enterprise to meet the growing demand of their user base, but allow for the central management of the resources that are needed for operational scale in the long term.
In this webinar, we will cover key considerations when building a hybrid cloud and the ongoing need to manage cloud resources. The discussion will include real world examples and best practices including customer case studies.
Join Solinea and Scalr to learn:
- Key drivers shaping the enterprise shift to hybrid cloud
- Best practices in designing and building an enterprise hybrid cloud including OpenStack, GCE and AWS
- Best practices for managing applications in a hybrid environment
- Hybrid cloud customer case studies and lessons learned.
- Technical deep dive into automation, orchestration, and analytics
This free one hour webinar (advanced registration required) will be available in two sessions:
- New York: Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 1:00 PM EDT
- Chicago: Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 12:00 Noon CDT
- San Francisco: Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 10:00 AM PDT
- London: Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 6:00 PM BST
- Find your cities' time with Timezone Converter
- San Francisco: Thursday, September 11th, 2014 at 6:00 PM PDT
- Tokyo: Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 10:00 AM JST
- Seoul: Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 10:00 AM KST
- Singapore: Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 9:00 AM SGT
- Sydney: Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 11:00 AM
- Mumbai: Friday, September 12th, 2014 at 6:30 AM IST
- Find your cities' time with the Timezone Converter
Thomas Orozco, Scalr Developer Advocate, Scalr Product Specialist, Scalr, Inc.
Thomas Orozco is the Developer Advocate at Scalr, responsible for ensuring Scalr customer success. Prior to Scalr, Thomas was a consultant at Accenture, and CTO and co-founder at MyBee, a Paris-based dematerialized payments company.
Vern Hart, Director of Delivery, Solinea, Inc.
Vern Hart is the Director of Delivery at Solinea. Prior to Solinea, was CTO at three separate companies including his own which eventually merged with their largest competitor. Vern was most recently the Director of Support Operations and Training at Morph Labs.